So I was up in provo/mapleton for another week and a half watching my nieces and nephews while Luke is still in the hospital. His surgery went great they were able to take one of his back muscles the rhomboid and put it for his calf muscle and then they took skin grafts from his thigh to cover his toes and heel and calf. He seems to be doing great we went up to see him over the weekend and stayed in a motel and went swimming and watched kung fu panda which was tons of fun then on Sunday we went to the primary childrens hospital sacrament meeting and it was their fast sunday so we heard some pretty amazing testimonies it just makes you grateful for your own trials! There definately wasn't a dry eye afterwards but I had a lot of fun with the kids I miss them already!
6 years ago
4 comments:
It was good to hear an update about Luke. What a great opportunity to be with nieces and nephews.
So sometimes I like to blog-surf...and I came upon I clicked on your blog. Upon seeing your blog, I wondered to myself...could this be Staci Andrus....hmmm? But it's kind of hard because there are no pictures of you. I understand...mom's are never in pictures. Anyway, it sounds like you, so I'm going to assume that it is. This is Kim Adams...perhaps you have forgotten me. Somehow I will have to invite you to my blog...though I am one of those annoying people with a private blog. Anywho it's fun to read a little about you and your cute fam!!
WOW...that is so crazy...but good that he is recovering! Your Mom told the story, shortened version, in Relief Society and I'm glad that he is slowly doing better!
Was good to see you guys for Cami's Babies Blessings!
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to read he's doing well. The poor kid.
How's your mom feeling today? Thanks for doing the show for me! It was great sniffing fun!
Post a Comment