Hey Mace just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday we love you so much you are such a big helper and the best 2 year old anyone could ever ask you love ya lots mason love mom and dad and Braxton!
So I was wondering do you have a contact number for any of those people that drive up everyday? I really want some driving relief because if not I think my week 15 of this I might want to drvie of a cliff!!! haha okay not really but switching with people would be really nice!
Hey Staci, how is everything going up there? We miss you. When we go on a walk Keagan always says Mason? It's pretty cute. So do you know when you will be coming back down here? I am having Staci withdrawls!!!
Sorry I am leaving 2 comments for this post. I swear it feels like forever since I have seen you guys. I am so excited you will be back tomorrow! There is a new girl that is in your ward named Taryn who started walking with us everyday, she is way cool. She wants to watch biggest loser and try to lose weight with us. She looks like us:)...beautifully solid:) Love ya, can't wait to see you!
Hey what up! Me and Tom have been married for 5 1/2 years, which has been the best. We have a big 4 year old Mason and a 2 year old Braxton and a 3 month old Camdon. We love our boys.. Tom is tearin it up in med school at LECOM and I'm bein a mom, which I love and selling Scentsy candles!
8 comments:
So I was wondering do you have a contact number for any of those people that drive up everyday? I really want some driving relief because if not I think my week 15 of this I might want to drvie of a cliff!!! haha okay not really but switching with people would be really nice!
Happy Birthday Jumbo!!!
I love the pic of him fully clothed in the tub! Happy Birthday, big guy!
You are our best Mason almost near Payson! Keep being a happy boy! You make everyone around you love life!
Hey Staci, how is everything going up there? We miss you. When we go on a walk Keagan always says Mason? It's pretty cute. So do you know when you will be coming back down here? I am having Staci withdrawls!!!
stac, how is your nephew doing?
He looks so BIG compared to Braxton! :)
Sorry I am leaving 2 comments for this post. I swear it feels like forever since I have seen you guys. I am so excited you will be back tomorrow! There is a new girl that is in your ward named Taryn who started walking with us everyday, she is way cool. She wants to watch biggest loser and try to lose weight with us. She looks like us:)...beautifully solid:) Love ya, can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment