whoa. Stac! I found your blog. I didn't know yuo had a blog and then I saw you had a link to mine on yours. sweet. I am gonna add you to mine. Good to see you. Your little boy sure is cute!
Hey what up! Me and Tom have been married for 5 1/2 years, which has been the best. We have a big 4 year old Mason and a 2 year old Braxton and a 3 month old Camdon. We love our boys.. Tom is tearin it up in med school at LECOM and I'm bein a mom, which I love and selling Scentsy candles!
2 comments:
whoa. Stac! I found your blog. I didn't know yuo had a blog and then I saw you had a link to mine on yours. sweet. I am gonna add you to mine. Good to see you. Your little boy sure is cute!
Hey your bloggin Stac! I can't believe Mason is 14 months old, where has the time gone? Cedar ha? Well it could be worse...just kidding.
Post a Comment