Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Virginia

We had some good times visiting Toms family. Mason never has seen the cousins or even gramps and grams. He did awesome. The plane was sweet he slept most of the way and we didn't even have to drug him up with benadryl. The houses that are all lit up are famous back there its 2 bro's and they decorate for months to get their houses all lit up sorry the pics don't do it justice.

1 comment:

Kathy Twitchell said...

Staci!!! How in the world are you? I have not seen you in forever! HOw was virgina? Michigan was so fun. I worked out last Thursday and Friday but i think you were at your sisters wedding. The Monday I found out that i have strep:( so maybe i will workout Wednesday or Thursday. Anyway we need to do something. I have an invite for you to Keagans birthday party!