Just found that we are having another boy so excited. Hopefully it will be a little cheaper too Due date still Dec. 12 but everything goin good havin super fun in Erie
boys are the best, boys are the best, boys are they best hey, hey, hey, hey!!! Congrats! I'm due a month and a half after you, should find out what we're having in my september appt...can't wait!
Hey what up! Me and Tom have been married for 5 1/2 years, which has been the best. We have a big 4 year old Mason and a 2 year old Braxton and a 3 month old Camdon. We love our boys.. Tom is tearin it up in med school at LECOM and I'm bein a mom, which I love and selling Scentsy candles!
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!!
boys are the best, boys are the best, boys are they best hey, hey, hey, hey!!! Congrats! I'm due a month and a half after you, should find out what we're having in my september appt...can't wait!
Congrats! boys are fun!...and crazy!
Post a Comment