Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pics of the house we are renting:-)





8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Very cute!! I think I like it better than the other one!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i actually like it better too stac! Think of how nice all that room will be downstairs? And the fireplace etc. you will love it!

Staci said...

ya thats kind of what we were thinkin a little more roomie and the basement they can just play and ride bikes when theres 50 feet of snow on the ground:)

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Super Cute! That basement will be awesome!...what I wouldn't do to have a space like that right now!!! I am excited for you guys!

Haven said...

I think you will really like this house! I know I do! :D

Kim and Preston said...

That is so cute! I really like how open it seems with alot of space. How fun...when can I come visit??

Staci said...

Kim we will be there in July and itleast 4 years so anytime come on out

The Mursets said...

It looks awesome!