

So Im gonna try this private thing out for awhile and we will see how it goes. Tom has been doin awesome in school he is bein a TA for O chem and physics and working at GNC on Saturday. He is stayin pretty busy but def. getting ready to be done and get on to Med school. I have been doin a preschool with a few other moms in our area tues.thurs its been a lot of fun but i think i know no i wasn't meant to be a teacher unless it was reccess the whole time...but it has been fun:) I had my surgery where they found scar tissue from my liver all the way down to my right ovary it was shaped like a tent and they were thinking that was causing all of my cysts bursting 6 burst in 5 months I dont recommend that happening to anyone seriously one of the most painful things ever. Mas and brax are such good buddies Mas calls brax brother bear and Brax calls mas bumbo so its pretty cute they love playin outside goin to the gym and goin on walks on their plasmas!
5 comments:
How cute are your boys! I am glad to hear things are going pretty good for you. Good luck with everything!
Thanks for the blog invite! I love checking up on your family. So fun! When do you guys move out for med. school? Super exciting!
Sorry about all those cysts, not fun! Hope everything gets better from here on out! That's fun to do a preschool, we are going to try that this fall, we'll see how it goes!
glad to hear you did have your surgery and are doing better. I got your invite to the event thursday. Sadly, i won't be able to come. I already have seats reserved to a piano concert that i am taking some of my piano kids to. So, hopefully someday our schedules will meet up. I miss visiting with you! We have to before you leave!
I am so glad that I am invited to your blog. I am glad we can keep up to date with each other this way. Your boys are way too big...it was yesterday trick or treating at good ol Dixie STate with the ward.:) Thanks for always being a good friend down there!
Post a Comment