6 years ago
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
The Final Decision....
So Im sure you all haven't slept not knowing where we are gonna be the next 4 years of our life but don't worry we have fasted and prayed and feel like....Erie Pennsylvania will be our home LECOM is the school Tom got into and we kept saying we were going to Tennessee but neither of us felt like thats where we should be and now I feel at peace and know this is where we are supposed to be. I don't know why 12feet of snow and turbo rainstorms is where we get to enjoy but I know we will meet some fun friends and it will be a great experience and you better believe there will be more frequent blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh congrats! That is quite a move! Pennsylvania is atleast pretty in the fall before it gets way cold:) Good luck with the move:)
that is sweet news so crazy that you are going to erie.
Congrats guys! That will be an awesome adventure for you and your little fam!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for your little fam! I understand the frustration of not knowing where you're going to be, so I can imagine you are pretty relieved to have that decided!
You'll do fabulously there! Just get lots of thick, warm clothing! :)
Congrats! That's super exciting! I feel the same way about the 12 feet of snow...why did we choose Minnesota again? Really though, it's been great and I'm sure you'll love it! Best of luck!
Post a Comment