Monday, October 19, 2009

Acceptance...wahoo!




So Tom Got the mail on Thurs and noticed there were a couple letters from schools that he had interviewed at well the first one he openend was from Midwestern which is in Phoenix AZ...he got put on the wait list for that which isn't bad because its not a full on rejection and then the other letter he opened was from Touro which is in Henderson NV and he's for sure in so we are super excited now to find the $2000 for the deposit to hold his spot! Im so proud of Tom hes worked super hard and I know he will be a great Doc:) Heres some fun pics too!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats! That's exciting, I sure you are glad you won't be going too far. Your boys are adorable, I can't believe how big they have gotten!

The Mursets said...

Yes! Congratulations. I think you'll like Henderson. They could really use you guys in our ward. We're probably gone soon. There are a lot of nice apartments and homes for rent. We have 2 or 3 going to Med school at Touro and a couple others going to PA school there too. Let use know if we can help you in any way. Tyler

Haven said...

YAY!! So exciting for you. I wish we had our family pics. :(

Hillary said...

Congratulations, Tom! And Henderson is not too far away!
Great to see the reminder of the reunion,too!

Mariah Nielsen said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting. I hear Henderson is fun and not too far from home. That is very exciting for you little family!