I did the triathlon last week and loved it! Seriously was one of the funnest things I have ever done before there is one coming up in May June July that I would love to do but they are $90 sorry I don't have that kind of money so I might just go and do it one day out at the lake any takers? Well the splash pad is now turned on again if anybody wants to come and play just let me know its tons of fun! Also Brax had his first haircut its so much nicer thanks pog!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Great pictures. Your little guys are so cute. You look awesome too. I was looking at a picture of you a few posts down. You look great!
OMGosh! Brax is so big now! I have not seen him in forever! We are going to discovery park tomorrow for playgroup! You should come! it would be fun to catch up! Hope everything is going well. love ya..
Is that Cami Rimmasch back there, cutting hair?
Hey! I hope you don't mind I checked out your blog. I just set up my own and have been jumping from page to page looking up people from school and such. You have an adorable family! It was fun seeing what you've been up to. :) If you want to check out my blog... brantkristinhumphries.blogspot
I'm so glad I found you, and I look forward to blogging with you!
alec
Post a Comment