
Hey just letting everyone know that Scentsy is 10% off this month so if anybody needs any bars or car candles room sprays just give me a jingle and i will put it in for you! I have been slackin on the bloggin but for good reason I have been scrapbooking and playing outside and training for my first triathalon im super excited about it and will keep ya posted on how it goes!
4 comments:
I miss your blogging:) Why can't you be as addicted to it as me? hehe Well maybe if i don't get prego again i can do the triathlon with you! The Dr. said to give it 2 weeks before i can exercise more than walking so maybe in another week. I lost 9 pounds this week:) I must have been really retaining water! Where is the triathlon at?
Nice job on training for the triathalon! I would love to do that. I wish it was warm enough to play outside here. We're going down to the parade of homes so I can't wait to be in warm weather again.
Good luck with the Tri-athalon! We had a great time last night; we'll have to do it again.
You are the woman!!! I can't even think about a triathalon without getting exhausted! I bet you are loving being back in St. George and enjoying 60 degree weather.
Post a Comment