Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family pic, with Biggest Loser Week 12


this is the family pic we went with I didn't show this one those were more random ones because its rough gettin pics with a 2 year old but this week I was pumped I lost 3lbs which was awesome!

6 comments:

Mariah Nielsen said...

Chuck you look Gorgeous!! I love the family pictures! And congrats on the 3 lbs. You are smokin'!

Shannon said...

Cute picture, what a fun family! You look great!

Julie said...

Awe such a cute picture! Way to go with the Biggest Loser! I need to start that.

Brintons said...

What a babe! You look hot! I love your hair color. Congrats on the weight loss goals, you're puttin' me to shame...New Year's resolutions here I come.

MaRilla said...

Way to go! what all are you doing again? I would love it if you would make a post about what you are doing to see such great results....

simple mom/wife said...

You look sooo good! I love your hair too! Your boys are adorable!