So this week I maintained which I was excited about because heck when you are movin it brings a lot of stress and different foods along with it! I miss my walkin buddies I think they need to come down here were it has been so nice so kathy. tarin, amy and stac come on down!
We love our place its crazy cause it is so homey that you really try and keep it clean i mean we tried to keep our apt. clean but with this new carpet it just makes you feel like its so new and you don't want it to get dirty..i guess we will see how long that lasts. but our ward is totally huge 7 nurseries and over 700 people they say they are splitting it in Jan. so that will be fun we have just been unpacking and Tom has had 4 tests this week so he has been pretty busy studying but when i get things all the way done i think i will posts some pics!
6 comments:
HEY STAC,
IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT U ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR NEW PLACE. ZEKE MISSED MASE AND I MISSED U ON OUR WALK THE OTHER DAY AND CONGRATS ON MAINTAING WITH ALL THE STRESS OF MOVING AND NOT FEELING THE BEST. HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET DOWN TO VISIT SOMETIME. TAKE CARE,
TARIN
Congratulations on moving. That's so fun! (Not the actual moving, but the "having a new place" aspect). Anyway, I closed my blog to invited readers. With Jeff being in law school and the future crazy clients he will have and what not we decided that it was a good plan to do it now. Anyway, send me your email address so I can invite you. (roxannebarlow@hotmail.com) Take Care.
sounds crazy busy. glad you ar ecloser. i will have to stop by and say hello. i updated our blog to.
sounds crazy busy. glad you ar ecloser. i will have to stop by and say hello. i updated our blog to.
I'm so excited that we'll be neighbors in less than two weeks!
So fun...it was good to see you at ZUMBA! :)
Post a Comment