Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Week 10 biggest loser and updates

So this week I maintained but no worries Im just hopin I can maintain this coming week! Happy Thanksgiving... well I made Director for Scentsy which I was very excited about I have 25 on my team and we had to do 10,000 for me to become a director and we did that and then some. We love are new ward even if it does have 7 nurseries Mase loves it and we even got a calling we are gonna be CTR 5 teachers which we are pumped about because we did this a few years ago and loved it!

4 comments:

MaRilla said...

Way to go that is cool and congrats on winning the vampire tickets. LUCKY!

Kim said...

Congrats on Scentsy director! I love that stuff! Way to be positive about the primary...I complain every time I get the inevitable primary calling...we're still waiting for it here in our new ward. By the way I was going to tell you, if you are living here in St. George, you should join us for 'joy school'. Amy and Jill Wittwer and Crystal and I get together every Wednesday (we haven't been very consistent about it lately) and let our kids play and we try to teach them a little bit too. How was the special Twilight night??!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Hey you!! Hopefully you guys had a great thanksgiving!! Thats so awesome about the scensty director!!! I need to order some things from you for Christmas gifts. Should i just go to your website? Love you and miss you guys like crazy!!!

simple mom/wife said...

Is Amy White's sister Brittany Kroff by chance? You'll have to ask her. If so, Amy would have twins. Does that ring a bell? What is the condo complex called in Washington. They look like the ones that my father-in-law manage. I bet you love them--it looks nice and roomy.