This week I lost 2.5 lbs which hey i was excited but here are some pics of the house sorry not all the way done with hangin pics but it gives you a sample
Really cute house...just wish it was in Cedar. Tomorrow Stacy and I are getting our hair cut at 2. Amy is watching Keagan at my house so if you want to stop over there while you are here. If you are still here when we are done it would be so fun ot see you. How is everything? How is the commuting going? Well we miss you!!!
Where did you move to? That looks so familiar. The girl on the far right side of the couch; who is she? I think she might me by brother-in-laws, wives, sister. If that makes sense. Is she from Hurricane by chance?
Hey what up! Me and Tom have been married for 5 1/2 years, which has been the best. We have a big 4 year old Mason and a 2 year old Braxton and a 3 month old Camdon. We love our boys.. Tom is tearin it up in med school at LECOM and I'm bein a mom, which I love and selling Scentsy candles!
4 comments:
congrats with biggest loser and winning the tickets. that will be so much fun.
Really cute house...just wish it was in Cedar. Tomorrow Stacy and I are getting our hair cut at 2. Amy is watching Keagan at my house so if you want to stop over there while you are here. If you are still here when we are done it would be so fun ot see you. How is everything? How is the commuting going? Well we miss you!!!
YAY! I'm sooooo excited we'll be there next week.
Where did you move to? That looks so familiar. The girl on the far right side of the couch; who is she? I think she might me by brother-in-laws, wives, sister. If that makes sense. Is she from Hurricane by chance?
Post a Comment