Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love General Conference

We went down to St. George this weekend to go watch conference with the fam and also hang out with friends but I will post pics later but I just wanted to say who my favorite talks were so I really liked Elder Worthlins the blind date story was classic! Pres. Uchtdorf was another of my favs both in the Relief society meeting and the one on Hope! And of course Pres. Monson when he said you know your kids will grow up someday so enjoy the finger prints and everything they do because lately mason has been taking his diaper off, climbing out of his crib and then pooping all over the carpet then wiping it on walls etc. So I guess I just need to laugh about it and not be sad!

3 comments:

Josie said...

Oh Stac! Sticky-ness and food smudges are one thing, poop is another! I have snapped with both of my kids when they have wiped poop on something. Thankfully they both only did it once! Oh, good luck!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

aw, the 'ole poopy diaper pull off! Iw atched my sisters little girl when she was on bed rest, she did it three times to me...i wasn't sure what to do! Val said she had never done it before to her. I just about lost it, but it's true what president monson said, have "joy in the journey". A trick that always worked for my boys, and finally lily, when i was watching her... diaper first, the pants, then snap a onsie over the pants dude! It is so hard for them to get the diaper off that they give up! ;) give it a go!

MaRilla said...

poop on walls thats a classic story I have heard over and over... I can't believe kids do it. I'm sure its even more hilarious when it's not your own kid!