Hey Stace. It looks like you guys are having some serious Halloween fun. I just need your email address and I'll send you the HTML for that Proposition 8 video. Keep on having your crazy family fun!
Mason looks like he saying, Would everyone on MY couch please leave....now! Cute pictures! Cute boys! Glad you get to come on a little closer to home sweet home. 6 down two to go! LOL!
Hey what up! Me and Tom have been married for 5 1/2 years, which has been the best. We have a big 4 year old Mason and a 2 year old Braxton and a 3 month old Camdon. We love our boys.. Tom is tearin it up in med school at LECOM and I'm bein a mom, which I love and selling Scentsy candles!
3 comments:
Hey Stace. It looks like you guys are having some serious Halloween fun. I just need your email address and I'll send you the HTML for that Proposition 8 video. Keep on having your crazy family fun!
that looks like so much fun.
Mason looks like he saying, Would everyone on MY couch please leave....now! Cute pictures! Cute boys! Glad you get to come on a little closer to home sweet home. 6 down two to go! LOL!
Post a Comment