Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Lane

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

8 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

***WARNING*** Novel follows...sorry.

i totally forgot about the roller blading to my grandma's. We were so tired, and that bumpy road that was just impossible to roller blade on! What were we thinking?!?

Okay, so my memories are just hangin at your house. I remember sleeping over there on several occasions, didn't want to have to drive home. Lake powell trip for sure.

I remember the first time i was introduced to you and lars at my first week of church by that, oh, i don't remember his name, he moved back to WY. Him and his brothers worked at the rv place where lars did too? Anyway, we were buds since the first time we met. I remember your easy going personality and spontaneaty...however that is spelled.

okay, so i have lots of memories with you. I remember you and your mom going wedding dress shopping with me, because i didn't have any family close by. I just remember feeling a 'part of the fam'. Doing hair and makeup in pogs room too.

Ice blocking for the dance we all went to. Good times, good times!

almost getting hit by the boat at quail and everyone dying that i said, "oh crapper" to put it in nicer terms... ;)

Elder and Sister Andrus said...

I wonder why we called you Chocolate when you didn't even like chocolate.....maybe it was because I love chocolate....and I love you too! PS My mom called me Choclate Etta!

Now that was pretty random!

The Mursets said...

Too many to go into detail. Lake Powell trip, other lake trips, golfing and trying to pretend I was your brother to get a discount, tennis, racquetball (zorro), rec center and many more.

Thanks for being my friend.

Tyler

cami said...

I think I always loved playing Rack-o in your room at at night when we wer suppose to be asleep since it was a school night. I was 10 years old.
When you swung your bag around and hit my head and I had to have stiches.
Pretty much to some it up you wanted to be just like me.

Kathy Twitchell said...

The first time I saw you was at the Dixie college fitness center. I think we were both there doing the same thing we still do together everyday...get in shape:) I remember when Cami had a scensy party and I saw you had a little boy Keagans age and I was so excited and hoped you weren't stuck up and we would be friends...now your one of my best! Love ya Stac!

Crystal said...

All I can say is "Rock on Babylon"

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin & Angie Drake said...

*Being in Yearbook together...

*Going to DSC orientation with you...because you never went your freshman year!

*Spring Break '04...Price is Right and meeting your friend "Hal"

...and so many more!