Monday, June 2, 2008

Movin right along!

I had a Dr apt. today everything is lookin awesome I am dilated to a 3 and 50% efaced so he said he will see me in a week unless I have the little chap sooner which I am hopin for. With Mason I don't remember bein so uncomfortable when I try to sleep but I guess every pregnancy is different. I love bein prego but come on lets make like a baby and head out!

3 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Good Luck! So excited for you! Thanks for taking me back to the High school days too. I too, loved the swims at Laura's and the Tiger Blood thing. You're amazing! I always loved your easy goin attitude.

BJ said...

keep us posted. We'll bring you dinner!

Jennie Wilson

Erika Tebbs said...

I can't believe you are there! I am jealous I wish it was me about to pump out a baby. Good luck with everything the next few weeks.