Saturday, June 21, 2008

Clean Up


I was doing saturday jobs and Mason wanted to help so he grabbed the mop and started singin clean up clean up. We decided to make cookies afterwards he liked it until he dumped flour on his legs instead of in the bowl but we had fun while baby was sleeping!

9 comments:

The Mursets said...

How fun. I can't believe you are cooking and cleaning only one week after having a baby! You must be feeling great!

Travis and Lindsey said...

Congratulations on the new little one. I forget just how little they are. He sure is cute!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh Braxton is Adorable! and i just think your boys are too cute! how you doing?

simple mom/wife said...

Way to clean buddy! Your in good hands Staci!

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Congratulations on Braxton! Both of your boys are so cute! It is so nice to still have one on one time(especially making cookies!)

Grant and Teresa said...

Pretty impressive Stac that you are already up and doing chores. When I have my baby I think I am going to milk it for as long as possible! Lucky for you, you have a good little helper!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

How about saturday the 5th right after a nap sometime? Tell me your ideas...i was thinking inside...but we could do whatever...let me know!

Allison said...

congrats on the new baby, he is darling! I miss the rec center too, but not enough to drag my whole clan in to work out, but some day! Good luck with having 2. I hope he is a good sleeper for you.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and chubby! Not all babies come out looking so nice and round. Your two little guys will be best friends! And hey your not prego anymore! Congratulations!