A:Attached or single: Attached for almost 3 years and lovin it!
B:Best friend(s): Tom and Mason
C:Cake or Pie: Thats tough I love lemon meringue pie and I love rainbow chip cake its a toss up
D:Day of choice: I love Sunday... Tom doesn't work so we get to play games Tom makes dinner and we go for walks and just hang out as a family its way fun I love it
E:Essential Item: Tom says that I am his essential item I guess that works
F:Favorite Color: Blue
G:Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms cause they are longer
H:Hometown: Born in St. George Wahoo!
I:Indulgence(s): Maple bars and rainbow sherbet the especially when I'm prego
J:January or July: July...hands down I love being outside and swimming July is perfect
K:Kids: Mason 19 months and one coming in June if not sooner.
L:Life is incomplete without: The Gospel & my family.
M:Marriage Date: June 3, 2005 The best birthday present anyone has ever given me thanks Tom
N:Number of siblings: 6 sisters 1 brother
O:Oranges or Apples: I like both but just depends on the season
P:Phobias or fears: Braxton coming early
Q:Quote(s): Take care of the important things first and the rest will fall into place.
R:Reason To Smile: Tom not shaving cause it tickles when he kisses me and Mason trying to grab the fish out of his bowl
T:Tag: I want to tag Pog and Jenn
U:Unknown Fact about Me: I was spotting on Wed. after the gym and went to the Dr's on thurs i was dilated to a 1 so I am kind of on bedrest but I can do a basic daily routine.
V:Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the steak thanks to Mason I wasn't a huge fan of meat until I was prego w/ Mason.
W:Worst Habit: popping zits...but man do I love it
X:X-rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays cause thats what I went to school for but I do love gettin Ultra sounds especially to see the baby
Y:Your favorite Food: Fruits and mexican
Z:Zodiac: Gemini
6 years ago
8 comments:
Hey...just wanted to say 'hi' ... it was fun seeing you the other day!!
Hey Stac, thanks for watching Keagan, you're a life saver! If you ever need a baby sitter to go on a date or to a doctors or whatever i would LOVE to watch Mas. I was just wondering if you are still doing scentsy? I am doing BUNKO night this thursday and i need one sub cause someone cannot come and thought you could bring your scentsy stuff and i can have one of the prizes a scentsy burner and hopefully others will buy things. me you and cami should get together this wek and have a play date
Bed rest! I'm so sorry. I love reading about what you're up to. I hope everything goes well. Good Luck!
Yay for the Fruit and Mexican food! and I love the name Braxton. so cute! rest up, you don't want little braxton coming too early!!
Good luck with everything, and next time your here, we should PLAY!!
I love how all St. George girls LOVE summer! Especially redheads. I too love the name Braxton. So cute! good luck with the pregnancy.
Easter looked to be really fun! I love that your family gets together for activities...so cool and something to look forward too! I am sorry you are on bed rest...that sucks! Be careful...I loved finding out random facts about ya...I too love the nasty habit of picking zits! Shelle
We have officially moved our website from www.klaytonkolbfam.blogspot.com to www.blokthoughtsnmore.blogspot.com! Come visit us there because we will miss you if you don't!
Lots of Love, Shelle
Hey Staci, sorry it took me so long to decide what I wanted for Scentsy but I like the Embellish burner with Sugar cookie, Camu Camu, and sizzlin coconut. If you have to wait to order its all good, just next time you make a order. Let me know how much I owe you. I am going to post on my blog about scentsy on my blog. Can I post your internet site for scentsy on it? Let me know!
Post a Comment