Monday, March 3, 2008

I Love St. George

So this past week me and Mason went down to St. George to help grandma it was like 70 almost everyday. We loved it we would walk to the temple everyday and Mason just loved it he would try and sing I love to see the temple too it was really cute. Tom came down on Fri night and he was like wow this is awesome weather I thought really hard about why we moved to Cedar then I remembered because we see Tom lots more and I love that plus he has more time studying instead of commuting, but we came back Sat and woke up to more snow in Cedar and freezing weather. I def have spring fever and I just wanna go outside and play with Mason and not have to be bundled up in layers. Well we are going back down there in a couple weeks for spring break I cant wait...if anybody is up for doing some haircuts Mason and me could both use a trim!

5 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey I don't cut hair, but I'll give it a go...j/k! Yea no more going out on the town for Klayton and I...at least no more where there is smoke!!! I loved seeing you too...When Tom's schedule lets up and you guys are down here lets go play tennis like old times!!!

Kathy Twitchell said...

I am so ready for spring in cedar!!! I just can't wait to go walking again!!! That just started my days off every morning. When it gets nice we need to go. I miss ya. Me and you and cami should get together this next week. call me sometime

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey I tagged you so check out my blog to find out what up!!! Oh and thanks in advance! :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

The park we went to is in Hidden Valley...the new Ivory Home Subdivision...So when you get on the freeway heading to Bloomington you get off the Bloomington Exit and instead of heading towards Wal-Mart you head left on Brigham Rd. Then you take your first right and follow that road to the Ivory Homes and you should see the park from there. Pretty fun!

Elder and Sister Andrus said...

Hey Staci....Glad to have you come down! Lots of fun, esp when you bring our favoritest Mason! what a bundle of joy...everyone he meets he loves and they love him! Keep him happy...and Tom too. Love, Mom