Monday, February 11, 2008

One Crazy Day










so if you can tell by the pics, Mason was quite fun today he helped me uload the diswasher and fold the laundry but when he kept knocking down the lamp thats what got him in the corner he actually stayed there too, so I was pretty impressed. Before his tub he decided he needed to hop in the toilet first luckily they were just cleaned but still its sick.

8 comments:

cami said...

that is crazy. man he was a little stinker.

Spencer and Mindy said...

All that in ONE day!??!?!!? you will definatly have your hands full when there are 2 little mason's running around! Good Luck!

:)

Crystal said...

What a stinker! I can't believe how curious they are at this age! I guess they will always be something you can look back on and laugh about. Just curious...have you had to replace your fish yet? We got one and it died within a week. I can't decide if it was me or fish are just not meant to live long!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Looking at those pictures was like looking at the story of my life! We need to get together so our kids can make trouble together! What are you doing Friday, I don't think I have anything....I'll call ya.

Crystal said...

Thanks for the fish advice! I definately thinking changing out the water was my problem. It was always so cloudy and stinky I changed it way too often though I guess. I think I am good on pets for awhile, pathetic huh!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hilarious! He is a really good climber!!! I'm impressed! He's adorable and how fun that you got those pictures! Have a good Valentine's Day!

Marci said...

All in one day? This is truly a fun experience, being a mom. Don't you think!?!

Tasha said...

So cute, I can see that you are a very busy mom!